- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 0 min
- Ready Time: 55 min
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons well-chilled Crisco® Baking Sticks All-Vegetable Shortening, diced
- OR 5 tablespoons well-chilled Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening, diced
- 6 to 8 tablespoons milk
- COMBINE flour, sugar and salt in food processor. Add shortening. Cover and process until blended.
- ADD milk, 1 tablespoon at a time and pulsing after each addition, just until dough holds together when pressed into a ball.
- FLATTEN into a 1/2-inch thick disk. Wrap in plastic wrap. Chill 30 minutes or up to 2 days.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.