Frequently Asked Questions
We want to make your experience with Pillsbury® Baking as simple and pleasurable as possible. If you have a question about a specific product, please see our frequently asked questions.
Hot Roll Mix Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I prepare the Hot Roll Mix in my bread machine?
- Yes. You can prepare either a 1- or 1 1/2-pound loaf using the Rapid Rise cycle. For a 1-pound loaf add: • 2 cups Hot Roll Mix • 1 cup warm water • 1 egg • 1 tsp. yeast For a 1 1/2-pound loaf, add: • Ingredients as stated on the box • 1 1/2 teaspoons yeast
- How long do I let my rolls or bread cool before removing from the pan?
- Cool for 1 minute before removing from the pan.
- Can I freeze my baked rolls or bread?
- Baked rolls or bread can be frozen in an airtight container for up to 2 months. To thaw, remove from container and keep at room temperature.