Pillsbury™ Apple Cinnamon Flavored Quick Bread & Muffin Mix
Available Size(s): 18.1 OZ
CONTAINS MILK, SOYBEAN AND WHEAT INGREDIENTS.
Product formulation and packaging may change. For the most current information regarding a particular product, please refer to the product package.
|Serv Size 1/14 package (37g)|
|Servings Per Container 14|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 130||Calories from Fat 15|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 1.5g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0.5g||3%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g||9%|
Not a significant source of dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C and calcium.
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000
ENRICHED BLEACHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID); SUGAR; WATER; BROWN SUGAR; WHEAT STARCH; EVAPORATED APPLES (WITH SULFUR DIOXIDE TO PROTECT COLOR); CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: DEXTROSE; CINNAMON; CANOLA OIL; PALM OIL; LEAVENING (BAKING SODA, SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE); MODIFIED CORN STARCH; CORN STARCH; PROPYLENE GLYCOL ESTERS OF FATTY ACIDS; NATURAL FLAVOR; DISTILLED MONOGLYCERIDES; SALT; CELLULOSE; SOYBEAN OIL; SODIUM STEAROYL-2-LACTYLATE; SPICES; MALIC ACID; MONO AND DIGLYCERIDES; ASCORBIC ACID; SODIUM BENZOATE (PRESERVATIVE); NONFAT DRY MILK; CITRIC ACID, BHT, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, MIXED TOCOPHEROLS, CHAMOMILE AND ROSEMARY EXTRACTS (ANTIOXIDANTS); SOY LECITHIN.
Kosher Information: D
Quick Bread Frequently Asked Questions
Get the basics and find out how to make the most of your quick bread recipes.
- How can I prevent my quick bread from sticking to the pan?
- Generously grease only the bottom of the loaf pan. Cool completely before removing from the pan.
- How long should the quick bread cool before removing it from the pan?
- Cool 20 minutes. To remove from pan, loosen edges with a knife or metal spatula.
- How long does quick bread need to cool before slicing?
- For best results, cool quick bread completely before slicing.
- Can I make mini loaves using the quick bread mix?
- Yes. Follow the package directions and divide the batter between three 3 x 5-inch loaf pans. Bake at 375°F for 35–45 minutes.
- What can I stir into my quick bread to make it extra special?
- Depending on the flavor combination you are looking for, stir 1/2 cup of one of the following into the batter: chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, dried cranberries, raisins, or chopped nuts.
- How should I store my quick bread?
- Wrap tightly, store in the refrigerator, and use within 5–7 days.
- Can I freeze my baked quick bread?
- Yes. Wrap bread tightly and use within 3 months.
- How do I make a streusel topping for the quick bread?
- Combine 1/4 cup flour, 1/4 cup brown sugar, and 2 tablespoons butter or margarine. Mix with fork until crumbly. Sprinkle over batter before baking.
- What is the recipe for a cream cheese glaze?
- In a small bowl, combine 1/2 cup powdered sugar; 1 (3 oz.) package of cream cheese, softened; 1 tablespoon milk; and 1/3 teaspoon vanilla. Blend at low speed until moistened. Beat 1 minute at medium speed. Spoon or drizzle glaze over cooled bread. Store in the refrigerator.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us.