Pillsbury™ Chocolate Chip Swirl Quick Bread & Coffee Cake Mix
Available Size(s): 17.4 OZ
Product Claim Information:
With real chocolate chips
CONTAINS MILK, SOYBEAN AND WHEAT INGREDIENTS.
Product formulation and packaging may change. For the most current information regarding a particular product, please refer to the product package.
|Serv Size 1/14 package (35g)|
|Servings Per Container 14|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 140||Calories from Fat 30|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 3.5g||5%|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||8%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 27g||9%|
Not a significant source of dietary fiber, vitamin A and vitamin C.
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000
ENRICHED BLEACHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID); SUGAR; CHOCOLATE CHIPS WITH CONFECTIONER'S GLAZE (SEMISWEET CHOCOLATE [SUGAR, CHOCOLATE LIQUOR, COCOA BUTTER, ANHYDROUS DEXTROSE, MILK FAT, SOY LECITHIN], CONFECTIONER'S GLAZE [ETHANOL, SHELLAC]); BROWN SUGAR; CANOLA OIL; CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: MODIFIED CORN STARCH; PALM OIL; LEAVENING (BAKING SODA, SODIUM ALUMINUM PHOSPHATE, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE); PROPYLENE GLYCOL ESTERS OF FATTY ACIDS; DEXTROSE; COCOA PROCESSED WITH ALKALI; DISTILLED MONOGLYCERIDES; CORN STARCH; SALT; SODIUM ALUMINOSILICATE; SOYBEAN OIL; SOY FLOUR; XANTHAN GUM; SODIUM STEAROYL-2-LACTYLATE; NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS; MONO AND DIGLYCERIDES; CITRIC ACID, BHT, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, MIXED TOCOPHEROLS, CHAMOMILE AND ROSEMARY EXTRACTS (ANTIOXIDANTS); YELLOW 5; RED 40; SOY LECITHIN.
Kosher Information: D
Quick Bread Frequently Asked Questions
Get the basics and find out how to make the most of your quick bread recipes.
- How can I prevent my quick bread from sticking to the pan?
- Generously grease only the bottom of the loaf pan. Cool completely before removing from the pan.
- How long should the quick bread cool before removing it from the pan?
- Cool 20 minutes. To remove from pan, loosen edges with a knife or metal spatula.
- How long does quick bread need to cool before slicing?
- For best results, cool quick bread completely before slicing.
- Can I make mini loaves using the quick bread mix?
- Yes. Follow the package directions and divide the batter between three 3 x 5-inch loaf pans. Bake at 375°F for 35–45 minutes.
- What can I stir into my quick bread to make it extra special?
- Depending on the flavor combination you are looking for, stir 1/2 cup of one of the following into the batter: chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, dried cranberries, raisins, or chopped nuts.
- How should I store my quick bread?
- Wrap tightly, store in the refrigerator, and use within 5–7 days.
- Can I freeze my baked quick bread?
- Yes. Wrap bread tightly and use within 3 months.
- How do I make a streusel topping for the quick bread?
- Combine 1/4 cup flour, 1/4 cup brown sugar, and 2 tablespoons butter or margarine. Mix with fork until crumbly. Sprinkle over batter before baking.
- What is the recipe for a cream cheese glaze?
- In a small bowl, combine 1/2 cup powdered sugar; 1 (3 oz.) package of cream cheese, softened; 1 tablespoon milk; and 1/3 teaspoon vanilla. Blend at low speed until moistened. Beat 1 minute at medium speed. Spoon or drizzle glaze over cooled bread. Store in the refrigerator.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us.