Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
Available Size(s): 16 OZ, 10 OZ
Product Claim Information:
CONTAINS SOYBEAN INGREDIENTS.
Product formulation and packaging may change. For the most current information regarding a particular product, please refer to the product package.
|Serv Size 2 Tbsp (33g)|
|Servings Per Container|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 130||Calories from Fat 50|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 6g||9%|
|Saturated Fat 1.5g||8%|
|Trans Fat 1.5g|
|Total Carbohydrate 20g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber <1g||3%|
Not a significant source of cholesterol, vitamin A, vitamin C and calcium.
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000
SUGAR, WATER, PARTIALLY HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN AND COTTONSEED OILS, CORN SYRUP, COCOA PROCESSED WITH ALKALI, CORN STARCH, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: SALT, SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, MONO AND DIGLYCERIDES, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, POLYSORBATE 60, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVATIVE), SOY LECITHIN, CITRIC ACID, ARTIFICIAL COLOR.
Creamy Supreme® Frosting Frequently Asked Questions
Discover possibilities and find out more about our Creamy Supreme® Frostings.
- How do I make my frosting extra creamy?
- In a small bowl, combine frosting and one (3.9-oz.) instant pudding mix (any flavor) and 1/2 cup milk. Beat on medium speed for one minute.
- What should I add to make decorator icing?
- In a medium bowl, beat frosting and 1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar for 3 minutes on high speed. Pipe or decorate as desired.
- What can I do to make my Creamy Supreme® frosting fluffier?
- In a small bowl, stir frosting until soft. Gently fold in one cup of frozen whipped topping, thawed.
- How do I make a glaze or thin the frosting?
- A glaze can add just the right finishing touch to your baked product. Based on the amount of frosting in the can, heat on high for the approximate times depending on your microwave wattage: Full can of frosting = 30 to 45 seconds 1/2 can of frosting = 15 to 20 seconds Stir and drizzle as desired.
- What can I stir into my frosting to make it extra special?
- Depending on the flavor combination you are looking for, stir in 1/2 to 1 teaspoon flavoring extract or liqueur or stir 1/3 cup of one of the following into the frosting: miniature chocolate chips, coconut, finely chopped nuts.
- How much does one can of frosting cover?
- One can of frosting will frost a 13 x 9-inch cake, an 8 or 9-inch layer cake or 24–30 cupcakes.
- How should I store any remaining frosting left in the can?
- Cover and refrigerate any remaining frosting for up to 2 weeks.
- How do I soften my leftover frosting that was stored in the refrigerator?
- Let the frosting come to room temperature and stir before using.
- How should I store my frosted cake?
- Store frosted cake loosely covered.
- Can I freeze my frosted cake?
- Freezing a frosted cake is not recommended.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us.