Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Cream Cheese Flavored Frosting
Available Size(s): 16 OZ, 10 OZ
Product Claim Information:
CONTAINS SOYBEAN INGREDIENTS.
Product formulation and packaging may change. For the most current information regarding a particular product, please refer to the product package.
|Serv Size 2 Tbsp (33g)|
|Servings Per Container|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 140||Calories from Fat 50|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 5g||8%|
|Saturated Fat 2.5g||13%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g||7%|
Not a significant source of cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000
SUGAR, PALM OIL, WATER, CORN SYRUP, CORN STARCH, CANOLA OIL, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: SALT, MONO AND DIGLYCERIDES, ARTIFICIAL COLOR INCLUDING YELLOW 5 AND RED 40, MODIFIED CORN STARCH, ARTIFICIAL FLAVOR, POLYSORBATE 60, POTASSIUM SORBATE (PRESERVATIVE), SOY LECITHIN, XANTHAN GUM, CITRIC ACID, ANTIOXIDANTS (ASCORBYL PALMITATE, MIXED TOCOPHEROLS, CHAMOMILE AND ROSEMARY EXTRACTS).
Creamy Supreme® Frosting Frequently Asked Questions
Discover possibilities and find out more about our Creamy Supreme® Frostings.
- How do I make my frosting extra creamy?
- In a small bowl, combine frosting and one (3.9-oz.) instant pudding mix (any flavor) and 1/2 cup milk. Beat on medium speed for one minute.
- What should I add to make decorator icing?
- In a medium bowl, beat frosting and 1 1/2 cups of powdered sugar for 3 minutes on high speed. Pipe or decorate as desired.
- What can I do to make my Creamy Supreme® frosting fluffier?
- In a small bowl, stir frosting until soft. Gently fold in one cup of frozen whipped topping, thawed.
- How do I make a glaze or thin the frosting?
- A glaze can add just the right finishing touch to your baked product. Based on the amount of frosting in the can, heat on high for the approximate times depending on your microwave wattage: Full can of frosting = 30 to 45 seconds 1/2 can of frosting = 15 to 20 seconds Stir and drizzle as desired.
- What can I stir into my frosting to make it extra special?
- Depending on the flavor combination you are looking for, stir in 1/2 to 1 teaspoon flavoring extract or liqueur or stir 1/3 cup of one of the following into the frosting: miniature chocolate chips, coconut, finely chopped nuts.
- How much does one can of frosting cover?
- One can of frosting will frost a 13 x 9-inch cake, an 8 or 9-inch layer cake or 24–30 cupcakes.
- How should I store any remaining frosting left in the can?
- Cover and refrigerate any remaining frosting for up to 2 weeks.
- How do I soften my leftover frosting that was stored in the refrigerator?
- Let the frosting come to room temperature and stir before using.
- How should I store my frosted cake?
- Store frosted cake loosely covered.
- Can I freeze my frosted cake?
- Freezing a frosted cake is not recommended.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us.