Banana Quick Bread & Muffin Mix
Naturally & Artificially Flavored
Available Size(s): 14 OZ
CONTAINS MILK AND WHEAT INGREDIENTS.
MAY CONTAIN SOYBEAN INGREDIENTS.
Product formulation and packaging may change. For the most current information regarding a particular product, please refer to the product package.
|Serv Size 1/14 package (28g)|
|Servings Per Container 14|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 100||Calories from Fat 10|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 1g||2%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 22g||7%|
Not a significant source of dietary fiber, vitamin A and vitamin C.
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000
ENRICHED BLEACHED FLOUR (WHEAT FLOUR, MALTED BARLEY FLOUR, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID), SUGAR, DRIED BANANA, WHEAT STARCH, PARTIALLY HYDROGENATED SOYBEAN OIL, DEXTROSE, CONTAINS 2% OR LESS OF: BAKING POWDER (BAKING SODA, SODIUM ACID PYROPHOSPHATE, CALCIUM PHOSPHATE), DEFATTED WHEAT GERM, CORN STARCH, PROPYLENE GLYCOL MONOESTERS, SALT, CELLULOSE, NATURAL AND ARTIFICIAL FLAVORS, MONO AND DIGLYCERIDES, POLYSORBATE 60, NONFAT MILK, TBHQ AND CITRIC ACID (ANTIOXIDANTS).
Kosher Information: D
Quick Bread Frequently Asked Questions
Get the basics and find out how to make the most of your quick bread recipes.
- How can I prevent my quick bread from sticking to the pan?
- Generously grease only the bottom of the loaf pan. Cool completely before removing from the pan.
- How long should the quick bread cool before removing it from the pan?
- Cool 20 minutes. To remove from pan, loosen edges with a knife or metal spatula.
- How long does quick bread need to cool before slicing?
- For best results, cool quick bread completely before slicing.
- Can I make mini loaves using the quick bread mix?
- Yes. Follow the package directions and divide the batter between three 3 x 5-inch loaf pans. Bake at 375°F for 35–45 minutes.
- What can I stir into my quick bread to make it extra special?
- Depending on the flavor combination you are looking for, stir 1/2 cup of one of the following into the batter: chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, dried cranberries, raisins, or chopped nuts.
- How should I store my quick bread?
- Wrap tightly, store in the refrigerator, and use within 5–7 days.
- Can I freeze my baked quick bread?
- Yes. Wrap bread tightly and use within 3 months.
- How do I make a streusel topping for the quick bread?
- Combine 1/4 cup flour, 1/4 cup brown sugar, and 2 tablespoons butter or margarine. Mix with fork until crumbly. Sprinkle over batter before baking.
- What is the recipe for a cream cheese glaze?
- In a small bowl, combine 1/2 cup powdered sugar; 1 (3 oz.) package of cream cheese, softened; 1 tablespoon milk; and 1/3 teaspoon vanilla. Blend at low speed until moistened. Beat 1 minute at medium speed. Spoon or drizzle glaze over cooled bread. Store in the refrigerator.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us.