Pillsbury® Easy Frost™ No-Fuss Frosting Tips
- One 13.5-oz. can frosts about the same amount as one tub of frosting: one 13 x 9-inch cake or 18–24 cupcakes.
- You may hear a popping sound the first time you use a new can of Pillsbury® Easy Frost™ No-Fuss Frosting.
- Store and use frosting at room temperature. Do not refrigerate.
- No need to shake the can to dispense frosting. Simply press the nozzle.
- For best results, wait until your baked goods have cooled before frosting.
- If you happen to refrigerate Pillsbury Easy Frost No-Fuss Frosting, allow it to come to room temperature before using.
- Be sure to wash and completely dry the tip after each use. You can remove the tip by twisting counterclockwise.
- Prep time:
- Cook Time:
- Prep time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins
- Yield: 3 dozen
- Prep time: 30 mins
- Cook Time: 55 mins
- Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- Prep time: 42 mins
- Cook Time: 18 mins
- Yield: 24 servings