Pillsbury™ Softasilk® Enriched & Bleached Cake Flour
Available Size(s): 32 oz.
CONTAINS WHEAT INGREDIENTS. MAY CONTAIN EGG, MILK AND SOYBEAN INGREDIENTS.
Product formulation and packaging may change. For the most current information regarding a particular product, please refer to the product package.
|Serv Size 1/4 cup (29g)|
|Servings Per Container About 28|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Calories 110||Calories from Fat 0|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 0g||0%|
|Saturated Fat 0g||0%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 25g||8%|
|Dietary Fiber <1g||3%|
|Vitamin A 0%|
|Vitamin C 0%|
|Folic Acid 10%|
|*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000
WHEAT FLOUR BLEACHED, NIACIN, IRON, THIAMIN MONONITRATE, RIBOFLAVIN, FOLIC ACID.
Kosher Information: D
Softasilk® Cake Flour Frequently Asked Questions
Find out more about cake flour.
- What is Softasilk® Cake Flour?
- Softasilk is specially formulated for cake baking. It is milled from select soft wheat that gives cakes high volume, fine crumb and delicate, tender texture.
- Is it necessary to sift Softasilk® Cake Flour?
- Softasilk is sifted many times during the milling process, so it is not necessary to sift before using. Simply spoon lightly into a measuring cup and level off.
- Can Softasilk® Cake Flour be substituted for all-purpose flour?
- Yes. Use 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons of Softasilk for every cup of all-purpose flour.
If you have any additional questions, please contact us.