Almond Brownie Cheesecakes
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 28 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 12 individual cheesecakes
- 1 package Pillsbury® Chocolatier Collection™ Chocolate Chunk Premium Brownie Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 5 tablespoons water, divided
- 2 large eggs, divided
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 12 muffin cups with paper baking cups. Prepare brownie mix and cheesecake filling as directed on package using oil, water and eggs.
- FILL each cup 2/3 full with brownie batter. Spoon about 2 teaspoons cheesecake mixture on top of batter in each cup. Sprinkle chocolate chips and chopped almonds over cheesecake mixture.
- BAKE 26 to 28 minutes or until brownie is set. Cool completely. Store loosely covered in refrigerator.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 cheesecakes), Calories 250 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 120mg, Total Carbohydrate 32g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 22g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.