Almond Caramel Cheesecake Triangles
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 55 min
- Ready Time: 270 min
- Yield: 2 dozen triangles
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup milk chocolate toffee baking bits
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Folgers Classic Roast® Instant Coffee Crystals
- 2 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 (12 oz.) jar Smucker's® Caramel Flavored Topping
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Place cookie mix in large bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Reserve 1 1/2 cups crumb mixture for topping. Press remaining crumb mixture into prepared pan to form a crust. Bake 10 minutes.
- COMBINE reserved crumb mixture, almonds and toffee bits in small bowl; toss with fork. Beat cream cheese and coffee crystals in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Add flour, 3/4 cup caramel topping, eggs, vanilla and salt. Spread cream cheese mixture over hot crust. Sprinkle with crumb mixture.
- BAKE 40 to 45 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cover and chill 2 hours. Cut into 3-inch squares. Cut diagonally into triangles. Drizzle with remaining caramel topping just before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.