Almond Caramel Cheesecake Triangles
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 55 min
- Ready Time: 270 min
- Yield: 2 dozen triangles
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (17.5 oz.) package Pillsbury® Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup cold butter
- 3/4 cup sliced almonds, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup milk chocolate toffee baking bits
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Folgers Classic Roast® Instant Coffee Crystals
- 2 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 (12 oz.) jar Smucker's® Caramel Flavored Topping
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Place cookie mix in large bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Reserve 1 1/2 cups crumb mixture for topping. Press remaining crumb mixture into prepared pan to form a crust. Bake 10 minutes.
- COMBINE reserved crumb mixture, almonds and toffee bits in small bowl; toss with fork. Beat cream cheese and coffee crystals in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Add flour, 3/4 cup caramel topping, eggs, vanilla and salt. Spread cream cheese mixture over hot crust. Sprinkle with crumb mixture.
- BAKE 40 to 45 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool in pan on wire rack. Cover and chill 2 hours. Cut into 3-inch squares. Cut diagonally into triangles. Drizzle with remaining caramel topping just before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice of 24), Calories 300 (Calories from Fat 150), Total Fat 17g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 50mg, Sodium 320mg, Total Carbohydrate 36g (Dietary Fiber 36g, Sugars 24g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.