Almond Orange Cookies
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 3 dozen
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Orangesicle Orange Crème Flavored Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 3/4 cup whipped cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 cup quick rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped slivered almonds
- 1/8 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Orangesicle Orange Crème Flavored Frosting
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Key Lime Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Stir cookie mix, butter and egg in large bowl until dough forms. Stir in cream cheese, milk, oats, almonds and almond extract. Form dough into 3/4-inch balls. Place 2 inches apart on baking sheet. Press with glass to flatten.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 1 minute. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- PLACE frostings into corner of 2 resealable plastic bags. Microwave on HIGH 10 seconds. Cut very small corner off bags. Drizzle over top of cookies.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie of 36), Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 120mg, Total Carbohydrate 17g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 12g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.