Almond Peach Cinnamon Kuchen
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Ready Time: 100 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Crisco® Butter Flavor No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (21 oz.) package Martha White® Cinnamon Streusel Coffee Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 2 large egg yolks
- 1/2 teaspoon almond or vanilla extract
- 1 (15.25 oz.) can sliced peaches, drained well and chopped (1 1/4 cups)
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds
- HEAT oven to 350° F. Lightly coat 9-inch springform pan with no-stick cooking spray. Reserve separately 1/4 cup coffee cake mix and 2 teaspoons streusel.
- BEAT remaining coffee cake mix and shortening in medium bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed until lumps disappear, forming a granular mixture. Press into bottom and 1 1/4-inches up the sides of prepared pan. Spread chopped peaches evenly over bottom crust.
- COMBINE sour cream, egg yolks, reserved 1/4 cup coffee cake mix, remaining streusel and almond extract in medium bowl until blended. Pour over fruit in crust. Sprinkle with 2 teaspoons reserved streusel and almonds.
- BAKE 45 to 50 minutes or until center is set. Cool 30 minutes before serving
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12 1 piece), Calories 310 (Calories from Fat 130), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 4.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 200mg, Total Carbohydrate 41g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 28g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.