Almond Toffee Brownies
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 24 brownies
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (8 oz.) package toffee bits for baking, divided
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE brownie mix, butter, water and eggs in large bowl. Spread batter in prepared pan.
- COMBINE 1/2 cup toffee bits and sliced almonds. Sprinkle evenly over batter. Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until set in center. Sprinkle immediately with remaining toffee bits. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/24 1 brownie), Calories 190 (Calories from Fat 80), Total Fat 9g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 135mg, Total Carbohydrate 25g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 19g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.