Antipasto Salad Pizzas
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 45 min
- Yield: 3 (9-inch) pizzas
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Parmesan & Basil Artisan Bread Mix
- 1 cup warm water (110° to 120°F)
- 5 tablespoons Crisco® 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 pound very thinly sliced hard salami
- 3/4 pound thinly sliced deli-style provolone cheese, divided
- 1 (8 oz.) package shredded lettuce
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, quartered
- 1/4 cup chopped sliced banana peppers
- 1/2 cup sliced pitted kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup prepared zesty Italian salad dressing (optional)
- PREPARE bread mix dough according to package directions using warm water and adding 2 tablespoons olive oil with water. Cover and let rest 10 minutes.
- HEAT oven to 425°. Combine remaining 3 tablespoons olive oil and garlic in small bowl until blended. Brush 1 tablespoon oil mixture onto bottoms and sides of 3 (9-inch) round pans to coat. Divide dough into 3 equal pieces. Pat into prepared pans to form crusts. Brush with remaining oil mixture.
- TOP each crust evenly with salami and cheese. Bake 17 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes.
- COMBINE lettuce, tomatoes, olives and peppers in medium bowl. Cut pizzas into wedges. Place on serving plates. Drizzle dressing evenly over salad mixture. Toss to coat. Top pizzas with salad mixture. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/8 of recipe), Calories 500 (Calories from Fat 270), Total Fat 31g (Saturated Fat 10g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 50mg, Sodium 650mg, Total Carbohydrate 41g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 5g), Protein 18g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 80%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 4%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.