- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Devil's Food Premium Cake Mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- Chocolate ice cream
- Smucker's® Chocolate Fudge Topping
- Whipped cream
- Decorator sprinkles
- Maraschino cherries
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 13x9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare cake mix according to package directions using the water, oil and eggs. Bake 31 to 35 minutes. Cool completely.
- CUT cake into 3x1-inch pieces. Arrange in bowls. Add scoops of ice cream. Top with chocolate fudge topping, whipped cream, sprinkles and cherries.
CHEERY CHERRY CHOCOLATE CAKE
- STIR 1 (10 oz.) jar of well-drained, chopped maraschino cherries into cake batter before baking.