Apple Caramel Crisp
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 9 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 5 cups peeled, cored, sliced Granny Smith apples, (about 3 large apples)
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Sugar Free Caramel Flavored Topping
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cups Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 1/4 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1/4 cup brown sugar sucralose blend
- OR 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Crisco Puritan Canola Oil with Omega-3 DHA
- Sugar free frozen whipped topping (optional), thawed
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat an 8 x 8-inch baking pan lightly with no-stick cooking spray.
- STIR apples with topping, cornstarch and cinnamon until apples are coated. Place in prepared baking pan.
- COMBINE flour, oats and brown sugar blend in medium bowl. Stir in oil until evenly moistened and large crumbs form. Sprinkle over apples.
- BAKE 35 to 40 minutes or until apples are tender and top is golden brown. Let stand about one hour before serving. Serve with whipped topping, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/9 of recipe), Calories 340 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 14g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 30mg, Total Carbohydrate 51g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 17g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 2%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.