Apple Cinnamon Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 55 min
- Ready Time: 240 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- 1/2 cup butter, plus 1 tbsp., softened, divided
- 1/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 medium all-purpose apples, cored and sliced
CINNAMON APPLE GLAZE
- 1/4 cup frozen apple juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- HEAT oven to 300°F. Beat 1/2 cup butter and brown sugar in small bowl until fluffy. Add flour, oats, walnuts and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon; mix well. Press firmly into bottom and halfway up sides of 9-inch springform pan. Bake 10 minutes.
- BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth (do not overbeat). Add eggs and 1/2 cup apple juice concentrate; mix well. Pour over partially baked crust.
- BAKE 45 minutes or until center springs back when lightly touched. Cool.
- MELT remaining 1 tablespoon butter in large skillet. Add apples; cook until crisp-tender. Arrange on top of cheesecake; drizzle with Cinnamon Apple Glaze. Chill.
CINNAMON APPLE GLAZE
- COMBINE 1/4 cup frozen apple juice concentrate, cornstarch and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon in small saucepan; mix well. Cook and stir over low heat until thickened. (Makes about 1/4 cup.)
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of cake), Calories 460 (Calories from Fat 240), Total Fat 28g (Saturated Fat 15g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 120mg, Sodium 260mg, Total Carbohydrate 48g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 35g), Protein 8g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 20%, Vitamin C 30%, Calcium 15%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.