Apple Cranberry Streusel Custard Pie
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Ready Time: 105 min
- Yield: 10 servings
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or dry-pack frozen cranberries
- 2 medium all-purpose apples, peeled and sliced (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- PLACE rack in lower third of oven; heat oven to 425ºF. Combine sweetened condensed milk and cinnamon in large bowl. Add eggs, water and fruits; mix well. Pour into pie crust.
- COMBINE sugar and flour in medium bowl; cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add nuts. Sprinkle over pie. Bake 10 minutes.
- REDUCE oven temperature to 375ºF; bake an additional 30 to 40 minutes or until golden brown. Cool.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/10 of pie), Calories 380 (Calories from Fat 150), Total Fat 17g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 60mg, Sodium 170mg, Total Carbohydrate 52g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 37g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 15%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.