Apple Raisin Drop Cookies
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 4 dozen
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Classic Yellow Premium Cake Mix
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup coarsely shredded apple
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 2 to 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Spray cookie sheets with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE cake mix, cinnamon, nutmeg, sour cream and eggs in large bowl. Blend well. Stir in apple and raisins. Drop by tablespoonfuls 1-inch apart onto prepared cookie sheets.
- BAKE 10 to 14 minutes or until edges begin to brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheets. Cool 5 minutes or until completely cooled. Sprinkle with powdered sugar. Store in air tight container.
- TIP Dried cranberries or chopped pecans can be used instead of raisins.
High Altitude (above 3500 ft.):
- ADD 1/3 cup flour to dry cake mix. Bake as directed above.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 cookie), Calories 60 (Calories from Fat 15), Total Fat 1.5g (Saturated Fat 0.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 100mg, Total Carbohydrate 10g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 5g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.