Apple Streusel Cobbler
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 50 min
- Ready Time: 85 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- 2 (21 oz.) cans apple pie filling
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup cold butter
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/2 cup oats
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Spread apple filling in buttered 9-inch square baking pan.
- BEAT eggs, sweetened condensed milk, melted butter and spices in large bowl; pour over apple filling. Combine brown sugar and flour in small bowl; cut in cold butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add nuts and oats. Sprinkle over top.
- BAKE 50 minutes or until set. Cool. Serve warm with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of cake), Calories 340 (Calories from Fat 130), Total Fat 15g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 60mg, Sodium 140mg, Total Carbohydrate 48g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 36g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 10%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.