Apple Walnut Bars
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 4 dozen bars
- Pillsbury™ Baking Spray with Flour
- 3 cups finely chopped all-purpose apples (2 large or 3 medium)
- 1 (15.4 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Nut Quick Bread & Muffin Mix
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
- 2 (3 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Coat 15 x 10-inch jelly roll pan with flour no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE apples, quick bread mix, sweetened condensed milk, nuts, eggs, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg in large bowl. Mix well. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 30 minutes or until golden. Cool completely.
- BEAT cream cheese, butter and vanilla in small bowl until fluffy. Add powdered sugar; beat until smooth. Spread over cooled bars. Cut into bars.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar of 48), Calories 160 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 25mg, Sodium 80mg, Total Carbohydrate 23g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 19g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.