Apricot-Coconut Cookie Bars
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 55 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 3 dozen bars
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup finely chopped dried apricots
- 2 large eggs, well beaten
- HEAT oven to 350ºF. Coat 13 x 9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT butter, flour, sugar, baking powder and salt in small bowl on low speed of electric mixer until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press firmly into bottom of prepared pan.
- BAKE 20 to 25 minutes or until light brown. Combine sweetened condensed milk, coconut, apricots and eggs in medium bowl. Mix well. Spread evenly over partially baked crust.
- BAKE an additional 30 minutes until lightly browned around edges. Cool. Chill thoroughly. Cut into bars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 bar, 1/36 of recipe), Calories 120 (Calories from Fat 45), Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 3.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 70mg, Total Carbohydrate 18g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 13g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.