Apricot Pecan Snack Cake
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Pillsbury® Baking Spray with Flour
- 1 (16.9 oz.) package Pillsbury® Pecan Swirl Flavored Quick Bread & Muffin Mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Apricot Preserves
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 8- or 9-inch square baking pan with baking spray with flour.
- COMBINE quick bread mix, water, oil and eggs in large bowl. Stir 50 to 75 strokes or until blended. Spread half of batter in prepared pan.
- COMBINE swirl mix (small clear packet) and pecans (foil packet) in small bowl. Sprinkle 1/2 cup pecan mixture over batter in pan. Spoon preserves evenly over pecan mixture by teaspoonfuls. Spoon remaining batter over preserves, spreading carefully to cover. Sprinkle with remaining pecan mixture.
- BAKE 35 to 45 minutes or until top of cake springs back when lightly touched in center. Serve warm.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.