Autumn Leaves Cut-Out Cookies
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 4 dozen
- 1 package Pillsbury® Sugar Cookie Mix
- 3 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup butter, softened or slightly melted
- 1 large egg
- Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Classic White Frosting
- Red, yellow and green food colors
- Decorator sprinkles or colored sugar (optional)
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Blend cookie mix, flour, butter and egg in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until soft dough forms. Roll dough on lightly floured surface to 1/4-inch thickness. Cut out shapes with leaf shaped cookie cutters. Place 2 inches apart on ungreased baking sheet.
- BAKE 7 to 8 minutes or until edges are light brown. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- REMOVE cap and foil seal from frosting. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds. Stir. Divide frosting into 3 to 6 small bowls. Tint each bowl with a different food color combination to make various autumn colors. Spread frostings onto cookies. Use small brush to add colorful frosting highlights to cookies. Top immediately with decorator sprinkles, if desired. Let stand until frosting is set.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 48 cookies), Calories 110 (Calories from Fat 40), Total Fat 4.5g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 85mg, Total Carbohydrate 16g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 11g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.