Baked Apple Crumble
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 8 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 6 cups peeled, sliced Golden Delicious or Rome Beauty apples
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 3/4 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup vanilla lowfat yogurt (optional), divided
- HEAT oven to 375ºF. Spray 2-quart baking dish lightly with no-stick cooking spray. Arrange apples evenly in dish. Drizzle with orange juice.
- COMBINE brown sugar, flour and cinnamon in small bowl. Stir in oil until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Spoon over apples.
- BAKE 35 minutes or until apples are tender. Do not overbake. Cool slightly. Serve warm topped with one tablespoon yogurt, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12 of recipe), Calories 140 (Calories from Fat 35), Total Fat 4g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 10mg, Total Carbohydrate 26g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 21g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.