Banana Brownie Split Sundaes
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 105 min
- Yield: 10 Servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 quart (4 cups) strawberry ice cream
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries
- 1 jar Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping
- 2/3 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan with foil, extending foil over sides of pan. Coat with no-stick cooking spray.
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs. Spread batter evenly in prepared pan. Bake 15 to 20 minutes. Cool completely.
- REMOVE brownies by lifting foil from pan; place on flat surface. Cut brownies using 2 1/2 to 3-inch star-shaped or round cookie cutter. Remove from foil with thin metal spatula.
- SCOOP ice cream into individual bowls; top with banana slices and strawberries. Drizzle with ice cream topping; dollop with whipped topping. Garnish with brownie stars.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/10 of recipe), Calories 530 (Calories from Fat 210), Total Fat 24g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 50mg, Sodium 200mg, Total Carbohydrate 74g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 54g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 30%, Calcium 8%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.