Banana Caramel Cake
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 16
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury® Moist Supreme® Sugar Free Classic Yellow Premium Cake Mix
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1 1/2 cups mashed very ripe bananas (about 3 bananas)
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans or walnuts
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- Smucker's® Sundae Syrup™ Sugar Free Caramel Flavored Syrup
- HEAT oven to 350° F. Coat 13x9-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- BEAT cake mix, cinnamon, eggs, water and oil in medium bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Beat in mashed bananas. Stir in nuts. Spread in prepared pan.
- BAKE 34 to 36 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 45 minutes. Serve warm. Top each serving with sliced bananas. Drizzle with caramel syrup.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/16 of cake), Calories 290 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 16g (Saturated Fat 2.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 260mg, Total Carbohydrate 43g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 5g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 4%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.