Banana Split Dessert Pizza
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup chopped nuts, divided
- 3 medium bananas, sliced, divided
- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple or 1 (8 oz.) can pineapple chunks, drained and halved
- 12 maraschino cherries, drained, patted dry
- 1/4 cup Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat 12-inch pizza pan or baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray. Whisk sweetened condensed milk, sour cream, 1/4 cup lemon juice and vanilla in medium bowl until blended. Cover and chill.
- BEAT butter and brown sugar in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Blend in flour and 3/4 cup nuts. Press dough into 12-inch circle on prepared pan, forming rim around edge. Pierce surface with fork. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on wire rack.
- ARRANGE 2 sliced bananas on cooled crust. Spoon filling evenly over bananas. Toss remaining sliced banana in 2 tablespoons lemon juice to coat. Arrange banana, pineapple, cherries on top of pizza. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup nuts.
- MICROWAVE fudge topping in small heavy-duty resealable plastic bag on HIGH 5 to 10 seconds to warm slightly. Cut very small corner off bag. Drizzle topping over pizza. Chill until ready to serve. Best when served same day.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of pizza), Calories 370 (Calories from Fat 160), Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 120mg, Total Carbohydrate 47g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 35g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 10%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.