Banana Split Dessert Pizza
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 1 cup chopped nuts, divided
- 3 medium bananas, sliced, divided
- 2 cups cubed fresh pineapple or 1 (8 oz.) can pineapple chunks, drained and halved
- 12 maraschino cherries, drained, patted dry
- 1/4 cup Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat 12-inch pizza pan or baking sheet with no-stick cooking spray. Whisk sweetened condensed milk, sour cream, 1/4 cup lemon juice and vanilla in medium bowl until blended. Cover and chill.
- BEAT butter and brown sugar in medium bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Blend in flour and 3/4 cup nuts. Press dough into 12-inch circle on prepared pan, forming rim around edge. Pierce surface with fork. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on wire rack.
- ARRANGE 2 sliced bananas on cooled crust. Spoon filling evenly over bananas. Toss remaining sliced banana in 2 tablespoons lemon juice to coat. Arrange banana, pineapple, cherries on top of pizza. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup nuts.
- MICROWAVE fudge topping in small heavy-duty resealable plastic bag on HIGH 5 to 10 seconds to warm slightly. Cut very small corner off bag. Drizzle topping over pizza. Chill until ready to serve. Best when served same day.
Eagle Brand is a trademark of Eagle Family Foods Group, LLC, used by permission.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of pizza), Calories 370 (Calories from Fat 160), Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 120mg, Total Carbohydrate 47g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 35g), Protein 6g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 10%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.