BBQ Pork Sliders
- Prep Time: 40 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 12 sliders
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Country White Artisan Bread Mix
- 1 cup hot water (110° to 120°F)
- 1 (16 oz.) package prepared barbecued hickory smoked pulled pork
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- HEAT oven to 425°F. Coat 9 x 13-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Combine bread mix and yeast in large bowl. Add water. Stir until soft dough forms. Turn dough onto lightly floured surface. Knead 50 to 70 times, adding flour as needed.
- DIVIDE dough into 12 pieces. Roll each piece into 4-inch circles. Place 2 tablespoons pork in center of each circle. Pinch dough around filling to seal. Repeat with remaining dough and pork to make 12 sliders. Place, seal side down, in prepared baking pan.
- COMBINE butter, worcestershire sauce and red pepper flakes in small bowl. Pour over tops of sliders. Bake 16 to 18 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 2 minutes before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12 of recipe), Calories 220 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 560mg, Total Carbohydrate 32g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 10g), Protein 9g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 8%, Calcium 4%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.