Berries & Cream Cake
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 8 to 10 servings
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Bold Purple Cupcake & Cake Mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 large egg whites
- 1/3 cup Smucker's® Seedless Blackberry Jam
- OR Smucker's® Seedless Red Raspberry Jam
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups fresh mixed berries (raspberries, blackberries, blueberries, sliced strawberries)
- PREPARE and bake cake mix according to package directions using water, oil and egg whites to make 1 (8-inch) cake layer. Cool completely on wire rack.
- SPLIT cake horizontally to make 2 thin layers. Place bottom layer, cut side up, on serving plate. Spread with jam.
- TOP with remaining cake layer, rounded side up. Spread with whipped topping. Garnish with berries. Chill until ready to serve.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of cake), Calories 260 (Calories from Fat 110), Total Fat 12g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 260mg, Total Carbohydrate 38g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 25g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 6%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.