Berry Lemonade Cake
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 36 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® White Premium Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 2 8-inch round cake pans with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare cake mix according to package directions using 1/2 cup water plus 1/2 cup thawed lemonade concentrate, oil and eggs. Bake 32 to 36 minutes. Cool completely.
- COMBINE frosting, whipped topping and lemon peel. Spread 1/2 cup on bottom cake layer. Top with raspberries. Place other cake layer on top. Frost side and top of cake. Store loosely covered in refrigerator.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of cake), Calories 470 (Calories from Fat 200), Total Fat 22g (Saturated Fat 8g, Trans Fat 2g), Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 390mg, Total Carbohydrate 66g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 49g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 4%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.