Best Homemade Pumpkin Pie
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 55 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 8 servings
- Single crust Classic Crisco Pie Crust
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice* or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 (15 oz.) can canned pumpkin
- 1 (12 oz.) can PET® Evaporated Milk
- PREPARE single pie crust according to recipe directions, using a 9-inch pie plate; do not bake.
- HEAT oven to 375°F.
- MIX brown sugar, flour, spices and salt in a large bowl. Stir in egg. Beat in pumpkin and evaporated milk until smooth. Pour into prepared pie crust.
- BAKE 50 to 55 minutes or until knife inserted 2 inches from edge comes out clean.
- TIP *The following ingredients may be substituted for pumpkin pie spice: 1/2 tsp. cinnamon, 1/4 tsp. ginger, 1/4 tsp. cloves, pinch of allspice.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/8 of pie), Calories 390 (Calories from Fat 150), Total Fat 17g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 40mg, Sodium 490mg, Total Carbohydrate 54g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 33g), Protein 7g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 170%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 15%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.