- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 75 min
- Yield: 24 cupcakes
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Sugar Free Classic Yellow Premium Cake Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Canola Oil
- OR 1/3 cup Crisco® Canola Oil and Omega-3 DHA
- 1/2 cup water
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (12.75 oz.) jar Smucker's® Sugar Free Orange Marmalade, divided
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen sugar free whipped topping, thawed (optional)
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups.
- BEAT cake mix, oil, water, eggs and 3/4 cup orange marmalade in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed 2 minutes. Fill muffin cups 2/3 full of batter.
- BAKE 20 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool completely on wire rack.
- SPREAD about 1/2 teaspoon remaining orange marmalade on top of each cupcake. Garnish each with dollop of whipped topping, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/24), Calories 120 (Calories from Fat 43), Total Fat 5g (Saturated Fat 1g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 26mg, Sodium 164mg, Total Carbohydrate 19g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 5g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.