Black-Eyed Susan Cake
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Devil's Food Premium Cake Mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 large eggs
- 1 (11.75 oz.) jar Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping, warmed according to label directions
- 1 container Pillsbury™ Funfetti® Neon Yellow Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 2 tablespoons mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 14 yellow marshmallow chicks
- PREPARE cake mix according to package directions using water, oil and eggs, baking in 2 (9-inch) round cake pans. Cool completely on wire rack.
- PLACE 1 cake layer on serving plate, rounded side down. Spread top with fudge topping. Top with remaining cake layer, rounded side up. Frost top and sides of cake with yellow frosting.
- COMBINE chocolate chips and candy bits from frosting. Sprinkle over top center of cake to make a 5-inch circle. Arrange marshmallow chicks in a circular pattern along top edge of cake, chicks facing inward.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of recipe), Calories 560 (Calories from Fat 200), Total Fat 23g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 1.5g), Cholesterol 45mg, Sodium 470mg, Total Carbohydrate 89g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 0g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 15%, Iron 15%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.