Blue Raspberry Ice Cream Trifle
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Blue Raspberry Flavored Premium Cake Mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 4 egg whites
- 3 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 3/4 cup Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Blue Raspberry Flavored Frosting
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream
- 1 1/2 cups fresh red raspberries, divided
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Seedless Red Raspberry Jam, stirred, divided
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 3 (8-inch) round baking pans with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare cake mix according to package directions using water, oil and egg whites. Spread evenly in prepared pans. Bake 19 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Remove from pan to wire rack to cool completely.
- COMBINE 2 cups whipped topping and frosting in medium bowl, stirring until blended. Place 1 cake layer in bottom of 3-quart trifle dish. Spread half of frosting mixture over cake. Scoop half of ice cream over frosting layer (do not spread). Top evenly with 1/2 cup raspberries and 1/4 cup jam. Repeat all layers once. Top with remaining cake layer, pressing top gently to compact all layers in dish. Freeze until ready to serve.
- PLACE remaining 1 cup whipped topping in resealable plastic bag. Cut 1/2-inch bottom corner off bag. Pipe small dollops of topping around top edge of trifle. Garnish with remaining raspberries. Let trifle stand at room temperature 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/12 of recipe), Calories 460 (Calories from Fat 190), Total Fat 21g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 400mg, Total Carbohydrate 63g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 46g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 8%, Calcium 15%, Iron 4%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.