Blue Raspberry Swirled Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 30 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 24 servings
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Moist Supreme® Blue Raspberry Flavored Premium Cake Mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 4 large egg whites
- 48 fresh red raspberries, divided
- 1 container Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Classic White Frosting
- 1 container Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Blue Raspberry Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 24 muffin cups with paper baking cups. Prepare cake mix according to package directions using water, oil and egg whites. Divide evenly into prepared muffin cups. Place 1 raspberry in center of each, gently pressing into batter. Bake 19 to 23 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Remove from pan to wire rack to cool completely.
- PLACE blue frosting in decorating bag fitted with medium star tip. Place white frosting in separate decorating bag fitted with medium star tip.
- PIPE blue frosting onto cupcakes in a circular pattern around outside edge of cupcakes. Top with white frosting, starting near outside edge and moving toward center to create a swirl on top of each cupcake. Top each cupcake with 1 raspberry.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 24 cupcakes), Calories 320 (Calories from Fat 120), Total Fat 13g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 2.5g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 270mg, Total Carbohydrate 49g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 39g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 4%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.