Blueberry Cookie Tart
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Sugar Cookie Mix
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2/3 cup Smucker's® Orchard's Finest® Northwoods Blueberry Preserves
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Powdered sugar
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 9-inch tart pan with removable bottom with no-stick cooking spray. Place on 15 x 10-inch baking sheet.
- COMBINE cookie mix and butter in large bowl with fork until coarse crumbs form. Add lemon peel and vanilla; stir with fork. Reserve 1/3 cup for topping. Pat remaining dough lightly in prepared pan.
- BAKE 15 minutes. Stir preserves and cinnamon in small bowl. Spoon over top of baked cookie to within 1-inch of edge. Sprinkle with reserved crumbs.
- BAKE 5 to 7 minutes or until edges are set. Cool 20 minutes. Remove outer rim from pan. Sprinkle with powdered sugar if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of tart), Calories 280 (Calories from Fat 100), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 260mg, Total Carbohydrate 46g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 31g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.