Blueberry Orange Muffins
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 45 min
- Yield: 12 muffins
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 1/2 cups Homemade Crisco Quick Bread Mix
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries (if using frozen do not thaw)
- HEAT oven to 400ºF. Spray 12 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE Homemade Crisco Quick Bread Mix, sugar and orange peel in medium bowl.
- WHISK together egg, milk and orange juice. Add to Quick Bread mixture; stir only until moistened. Carefully fold in blueberries. Spoon batter into prepared muffin cups.
- BAKE 20 minutes or until lightly browned.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 muffin), Calories 160 (Calories from Fat 70), Total Fat 8g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 270mg, Total Carbohydrate 20g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 3g), Protein 3g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 6%, Calcium 10%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.