Bold Chocolate Cookie Cupcakes
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 12 cupcakes
- 18 chocolate cream filled cookies, divided
- 1 package Pillsbury® Funfetti® Orange All Star™ Cupcake & Cake Mix
- 2/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 2 large egg whites
- 1 container Pillsbury® Funfetti® Orange All Star™ Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line 12 muffin cups with paper baking cups. Place one cookie in each cup. Prepare cake mix according to package directions using water, oil and eggs. Divide batter evenly over cookies in prepared muffin cups.
- BAKE 18 to 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 5 minutes. Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- CUT remaining cookies in half. Place frosting in decorating bag fitted with large round tip. Pipe frosting on top of each cupcake. Insert cookie half into center of frosting. Top with sprinkles from frosting.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 12 cupcakes), Calories 340 (Calories from Fat 140), Total Fat 15g (Saturated Fat 3g, Trans Fat 3g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 320mg, Total Carbohydrate 51g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 35g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.