Boneless Crispy Fried Chicken
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Ready Time: 30 min
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1 cup Pillsbury BEST™ All Purpose Flour
- 2 tablespoons seasoned salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 pounds uncooked chicken breast tenders
- 1 cup plain crispy panko bread crumbs
- Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil, or your favorite variety of Crisco Oil for frying
- COMBINE flour, seasoned salt, pepper and cayenne pepper in large resealable plastic bag or shallow bowl.
- WHISK eggs in separate shallow bowl until blended. Add chicken tenders to flour mixture, 2 to 3 at a time, shaking bag to coat completely. After all chicken is coated, add bread crumbs to remaining flour mixture; mix well. Dip chicken pieces in beaten egg, then into bread crumb mixture to coat. Let stand on wire rack 10 minutes to set coating.
- HEAT 1/4-inch deep oil to 350°F in 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, uncovered, 2 minutes. Turn chicken and cook an additional 2 minutes or until deep golden brown and internal temperature reads 170°F. Drain on wire rack.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/4 of recipe), Calories 630 (Calories from Fat 310), Total Fat 35g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 165mg, Sodium 1290mg, Total Carbohydrate 51g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 1g), Protein 28g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 6%, Iron 20%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.