Brown Sugar Topped Chocolate Swirl Coffee Cake
- Prep Time: 25 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 80 min
- Yield: 8 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 roll Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons cold butter, cubed
- Heat Oven to 350°F. Spray 10-inch springform pan with no-stick cooking spray. Let cookie dough stand at room temperature 10 minutes to soften.
- In large bowl, break up cookie dough. Beat in eggs, one at a time, with electric mixer on medium speed until blended. Spread in pan. In small microwavable bowl, microwave frosting on High 10 to 20 seconds or until just melted. Drizzle frosting over batter. Pull tip of knife through batter in wide curves; turn pan and repeat for marbled design. Bake 25 to 35 minutes or until edges are set but center still jiggles slightly.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix brown sugar and cinnamon. Cut in butter, using pastry blender or fork, until mixture forms coarse crumbs; sprinkle over evenly cake. Bake 5 to 10 minutes longer or until toothpick inserted in center comes out almost clean. Cool 10 minutes. Remove side of pan. Serve warm or cool.
Bake-Off is a registered trademark of General Mills ©2013 / Pillsbury® is a registered trademark of General Mills ©2013
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 serving (1/8 recipe)), Calories 400 (Calories from Fat 160), Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 7g, Trans Fat 4g), Cholesterol 65mg, Sodium 300mg, Total Carbohydrate 55g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 9g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.