Brownie Caramel Fluff Desserts
- 1 (12.35 oz.) package
- 1/3 cup
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup , plus additional for garnish
- 2 cups thawed frozen sugar free whipped topping
- 2 teaspoons mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Step 1Heat oven to 350°F. Coat 8-inch square baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- Step 2Combine brownie mix, oil, water and egg in medium bowl. Stir 50 strokes with spoon. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Step 3Bake 28 to 32 minutes or until set in center. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into 3/4-inch cubes. Place half of cubes in 1 1/2-quart serving dish.
- Step 4Stir caramel topping in medium bowl until smooth. Whisk in whipped topping until blended. Spread half on top of brownie cubes in dish. Top evenly with remaining brownie cubes and topping. Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips, if desired. Drizzle with additional caramel topping. Chill until serving time.
Serving Size (1/12 of recipe), Calories 210 (Calories from Fat 90), Total Fat 11g (Saturated Fat 2g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 15mg, Sodium 100mg, Total Carbohydrate 33g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 8g), Protein 2g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.