Brownie Caramel Fluff Desserts
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 32 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (12.35 oz.) package Pillsbury® Sugar Free Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 large egg
- 1/3 cup Smucker's® Sugar Free Caramel Flavored Topping, plus additional for garnish
- 2 cups thawed frozen sugar free whipped topping
- 2 teaspoons mini semi-sweet chocolate chips (optional)
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 8-inch square baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE brownie mix, oil, water and egg in medium bowl. Stir 50 strokes with spoon. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- BAKE 28 to 32 minutes or until set in center. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Cut into 3/4-inch cubes. Place half of cubes in 1 1/2-quart serving dish.
- STIR caramel topping in medium bowl until smooth. Whisk in whipped topping until blended. Spread half on top of brownie cubes in dish. Top evenly with remaining brownie cubes and topping. Sprinkle with mini chocolate chips, if desired. Drizzle with additional caramel topping. Chill until serving time.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Calories 0 (Calories from Fat 0), Total Fat 0g (Saturated Fat 0g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 0g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 0g), Protein 0g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.