Brownie Cookie Shortcakes
- Prep Time: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Ready Time: 60 min
- Yield: 10 Servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (15.5 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Chocolatier Collection™ Chocolate Walnut Premium Brownie Mix
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 pint (2 cups) whipping cream, divided
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3 pints (6 cups) fresh strawberries
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Generously spray 2 cookie sheets with no-stick cooking spray. Combine brownie mix, oats, 1/2 cup cream and egg in large bowl; mix well. Drop brownie mixture by tablespoonfuls onto prepared cookie sheets, making 20 cookies.
- BAKE 8 to 10 minutes or until set. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets. Cool 5 minutes or until completely cooled.
- COMBINE remaining 1 1/2 cups whipping cream and powdered sugar in medium bowl; beat until stiff peaks form. Cut 5 whole strawberries in half; slice remaining berries.
- PLACE 1 brownie cookie on each individual dessert plate or shallow bowl. Top each with strawberries, whipped cream and another cookie. Top each stack with dollop of whipped cream and a strawberry half.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 shortcake of 10), Calories 440 (Calories from Fat 220), Total Fat 25g (Saturated Fat 14g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 85mg, Sodium 25mg, Total Carbohydrate 52g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 31g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 90%, Calcium 6%, Iron 10%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.