Brownie Mint Sundae Squares
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 420 min
- Yield: 20 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 3/4 cup coarsely chopped walnuts
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 teaspoons peppermint extract
- 2 cups (1 pint) heavy cream, whipped
- 1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Smucker's® Hot Fudge Topping (optional)
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs. Stir in walnuts.
- BAKE in 9 x 13-inch baking pan according to package directions. Cool completely.
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, peppermint extract and food coloring, if desired, in large bowl. Fold in whipped cream and chocolate chips. Spoon over brownie layer; cover. Freeze 6 hours or until firm. Serve with hot fudge topping, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 20 squares), Calories 370 (Calories from Fat 200), Total Fat 23g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 55mg, Sodium 115mg, Total Carbohydrate 39g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 30g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.