Brownie Petits Fours
- Prep Time: 135 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 165 min
- Yield: 48 squares
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury® Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury® Creamy Supreme® Chocolate Fudge Flavored Frosting
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Decorator frosting
- PREPARE brownie mix according to package directions using oil, water and eggs.
- BAKE in 13 x 9-inch baking pan according to package directions. Cool completely. Cut into 1 1/4-inch squares.
- MICROWAVE chocolate chips, frosting and vanilla in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, stirring occasionally until smooth. Spoon over each brownie, coating completely. Decorate as desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 of 48 petits fours), Calories 130 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 6g (Saturated Fat 1.5g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 65mg, Total Carbohydrate 19g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 15g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.