Brownie Soufflé Cake With Mint Cream
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Ready Time: 90 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 3 ounces white chocolate baking bar, finely chopped
- 3/4 to 1 1/2 teaspoons mint extract, divided
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 large eggs, separated
- Powdered sugar
- Fresh mint leaves (optional)
- HEAT oven to 375°F. Coat 9 or 10-inch springform pan with no-stick cooking spray. Microwave cream in medium microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 45 to 60 seconds or until warm. Add white chocolate and 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon mint extract. Stir until chocolate is melted. Chill at least 1 hour. Stir
- COMBINE brownie mix, oil, water, 1/2 to 1 teaspoon mint extract and egg yolks in large bowl. Stir 50 strokes with spoon. Beat egg whites in medium bowl with electric mixer on high speed until soft peaks form. Fold into brownie mixture. Pour batter into prepared pan.
- BAKE 28 to 32 minutes or until just set in center. Cool 30 minutes (center will sink slightly). Carefully remove sides of pan. Sprinkle top of cake with powdered sugar.
- BEAT chilled mint cream until soft peaks form. Cut cake into wedges. Top with mint cream. Garnish with mint, if desired.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of recipe), Calories 390 (Calories from Fat 190), Total Fat 220g (Saturated Fat 6g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 80mg, Sodium 160mg, Total Carbohydrate 46g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 33g), Protein 4g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 8%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.