Brownie Spider Web
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 36 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.4 oz.) package Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup plus 1 teaspoon Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil, divided
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (16 oz.) can Pillsbury™ Creamy Supreme® Vanilla Flavored Frosting
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 large black gumdrop
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Line a 12-inch pizza pan with foil. Coat foil with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions using 2/3 cup oil, water and eggs. Spread in prepared pan. Bake 26 to 30 minutes or until set in center. Cool completely.
- SPREAD frosting over top of brownies. Microwave chocolate chips and remaining 1 teaspoon oil in small heavy-duty resealable plastic bag on HIGH 15 seconds. Knead until melted and smooth. Cut very small corner off bag. Squeeze bag to pipe chocolate onto frosting in spiral pattern to make spider web. start in center and keep lines about 3/4-inch apart. Draw lines, using toothpick or tip of knife, starting in center of brownie and dragging outward through frosting.
- CUT gumdrop crosswise into 3 pieces. Place small rounded end on brownie, rounded side up, to form body of spider. Cut 4 thin strips from each remaining gumdrop slice to form legs; place next to spider body.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/36 of recipe), Calories 160 (Calories from Fat 60), Total Fat 7g (Saturated Fat 0.5g, Trans Fat 0.5g), Cholesterol 10mg, Sodium 70mg, Total Carbohydrate 23g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 18g), Protein 1g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.