Brownie Sundae Bliss
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Ready Time: 120 min
- Yield: 6 Servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 (18.4 oz.) box Pillsbury™ Family Size Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 2/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (11.75 oz.) jar Smucker's® Hot Fudge Microwaveable Topping
- 1 bottle Smucker's® Sundae Syrup™ Caramel Flavored Syrup
- Vanilla ice cream
- 1 (5 oz.) jar pecans or walnuts in syrup
- HEAT oven to 325ºF. Spray 6 jumbo muffin tins with no-stick cooking spray. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions using oil water and eggs. Divide batter evenly into prepared muffin tins. Bake 42 to 45 minutes. Cool completely.
- MICROWAVE hot fudge topping in small heavy duty resealable plastic bag on HIGH 20 seconds. Knead. Cut small corner off bag.
- SQUEEZE caramel syrup onto center of each dessert plate; place brownie in center. Coat one end of a few pecans or walnuts with hot fudge topping; place around base of brownie.
- TOP brownie with scoop of ice cream. Drizzle generously with caramel and hot fudge topping, placing 2 nuts on top. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1/6 of recipe), Calories 1240 (Calories from Fat 400), Total Fat 46g (Saturated Fat 9g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 90mg, Sodium 680mg, Total Carbohydrate 199g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 143g), Protein 14g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 20%, Iron 20%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.