Brownie Sundae Pizza
- Prep Time: 15 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Ready Time: 105 min
- Yield: 12 servings
- Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 package Pillsbury™ Sugar Free Chocolate Fudge Brownie Mix
- 1/3 cup Crisco® Pure Vegetable Oil
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 large egg
- 1 pint (2 cups) sugar free vanilla ice cream or frozen yogurt
- 1/4 cup Smucker's® Sugar Free Hot Fudge Topping
- 1/4 cup chopped dry roasted peanuts
- Frozen sugar free whipped topping, thawed
- 12 maraschino cherries with stems, drained
- HEAT oven to 350°F. Coat 12-inch pizza pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- COMBINE brownie mix, oil, water and egg in medium mixing bowl. Stir 50 strokes with spoon. Spread evenly in prepared pan. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set in center. Cool completely on wire rack.
- SOFTEN ice cream in refrigerator 30 minutes. Scoop small spoonfuls onto brownie crust. Spread to within 1-inch of edge. Freeze 30 minutes or until ice cream is firm. Place fudge topping into corner of small resealable plastic bag. Cut very small corner off bag. Drizzle over ice cream. Sprinkle with peanuts. Freeze until serving time. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting. Garnish individual servings with whipped topping and a maraschino cherry.
Nutritional Information Per Serving
Serving Size (1 slice, 1/12 of "pizza"), Calories 300 (Calories from Fat 160), Total Fat 18g (Saturated Fat 4g, Trans Fat 0g), Cholesterol 30mg, Sodium 200mg, Total Carbohydrate 36g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 12g), Protein 5g; Percent Daily Value*: Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 6%.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
* Ensure all recipe ingredients are gluten free by referencing the ingredient labels, as products may vary. If uncertain, contact the ingredient manufacturer.